An Internship is an official program offered by an employer to potential employees.... Internships are most popular with undergraduates and graduate students who work between one to four months and have a goal to gain practical work or research related experience. Its a great way to gain professional learning experiences that builds career networks and contacts. Its common for internships to last between (1) week to (12) months.
Don't have an account?
Become a Member of JobsandStaffing.com and:
- Create your Profile now, Free!
- Register on JobsandStaffing.com for free!
- Find the right Internship!
- Let the top employers of your industry reach you
- Use us to update your Resume!
- Post your Resume anywhere, anytime!
- Receive updates when an employer finds you!
- Get access to our vast data base of income based resources!